The Curiosity of a Dog

"Oh my, you're tall." Terri, who might be five foot in heels, says, as she gives me a hug, goodbye. "How tall are you?"

"Six-one", I say, finishing our hug.

"You're taller than Tom." She points to her partner, my friend, who's standing next to the door saying goodbye to my girlfriend, Cindy. "I think he's shrinking. Except there." She gestures at his gut which is getting quite round. Six or seven beers a night will do that.

"You should lose some of that. Be more like Frankie, he's so slim." Terri pats my flatter stomach. Her hand lingers a little affectionately, but only for a second or two, not enough to be overly obvious, but I wonder if there isn't a little deeper curiosity in her touch. Or perhaps I'm just hoping that's the case?

Earlier, on our way over to Tom and Terri's new home, in my thoughts I entertained the possibility of seducing Terri, now that she and Tom had moved cities and were so much closer to us. It's odd that I would think that, because I have never been overly attracted to Terri. She's much older (than me, than Tom), is far too slight, has a raspy voice, stares with feline eyes from a wide face with skin stretched tightly over jutting cheekbones, wears too much makeup and is a bit on the boozy side. Have I ever seen her sober? Yet, given the chance, would I say no?

Unlikely. No. No, my answer would likely be yes. Yes, because I'd be just curious enough. I'd be just curious enough to discover what it was about her that attracted my friend Tom. I'd be just curious enough to see how all her Crossfit training, Pilates, kick-boxing, etc. had paid off for her slender boyish figure. I'd be just curious enough to see if she would wrap her tiny fist around my hard cock and pump it up and down making me swell up even harder, lusting to be inside her. I'd be just curious enough to see if she would kiss me and push her tongue inside my mouth. What kind of kisser would she be with her thin-lipped, wide smile? Would Terri's tongue be thick and dry and clumsy like Darlene's, Tom's girlfriend from before, whom he'd tried to pass off onto me back when they were swingers? I'd be just curious enough to see if Terri would fasten her mouth over my thick cock head, whether she would suck only the head or drive down onto me taking the whole shaft. Would she be all lips and tongue or rake me with her teeth too? Would she suck, wholeheartedly suck, really suck with suction, suck me with her whole mouth, or would she bore me with faint licks as though she were licking an ice cream cone as Tammy had done? Tammy, who had gone out with my other friend Dick briefly, for about six weeks, including that one afternoon when she let me fuck her in the ass on that shabby old couch in Dick's parents' basement after licking my cock and telling me she was having her period.

Yes, I'd be just curious enough to see. I'd be just curious enough to see if Terri would straddle me and ride me and give my cock an uncommon thrill, squeezing it and wringing it and pulsing it in what must be a most superbly tight-tight, toned and muscled pussy. I'd be just curious enough to see if her pussy stays all post-menopausal dry like Cindy's does, causing her to halt me, urging me to stop at just getting the head or my half-shaft inside, begging me not to push so much, to go slow-slow, to go gentle, to be easy, to wait, or if she still gets good and sloppy-wet for a younger guy's cock? I'd be just curious enough to see if she really is a live fuck. Does she wail? Does she grunt? Does she moan, groan, sob, gasp, cry and shout? Could she rival the vocal performance of Pam, Dick's wife, whose ecstasy would stiffen a eunuch's cock. Her signature sound was a low, throaty sighing cry that catches and releases in one long, stuttering, gasping moan. She certainly kept me rocking her all night with it one lonely, clinging hotel room night that lasted on and off for two weeks. Whereas Sheila, Tim's ex, would lie still and quiet, all focused and intent, concentrating on my fingers slippery and adept. I frigged her to an orgasm so silent that I never knew she had it, but she thanked me for it. Apologized for being so selfish for it. Kissed me and held me with an unexpected tenderness for it. And that was all I got for it. A month later we were broke up and she was slipping off to climb in bed with my friend Pat, but that's how it goes.

So Terri, yes, I'd be just curious enough to see. I'd be just curious enough to see if there were something more meant by that playful and familiar pat on my belly.

No comments:

Post a Comment